Aug 7, 2008

My MR. A-Z









JASON MRAZhttp://www.jasonmraz.com/
ok, so
I LOVE JASON MRAZ!
I LOVE JASON MRAZ!I LOVE JASON MRAZ!I LOVE JASON MRAZ!I LOVE JASON MRAZ!I LOVE JASON MRAZ!


I've never really listened to Jason Mraz in the past. Or at all for that matter. But when I found out he was coming out with a new album, I had to take the plunge and find out if he was worth listening to. He most definitely is. I adore Jason Mraz' song, Wordplay. Who wouldn't? I checked out his website for the first time today... amusing journal entry. I'll be goin back. I adore his hats. More men should wear hats. Not baseball caps or fitted knit thingys, but real, honest, classic headwear. Watch and learn: jason mraz. I love his new album! I love his feel-good songs! right now, i am so addicted to Butterfly. Overall, I am now a Jason Mraz fan. The man has a great amount of talent.

P.S. : I posted this post after I watched My MR A-Z video on Benazio blog. He watched Jason Mraz in Singfest. aaaaaawwww.... I envy him. deadly!