Feb 17, 2009

the song

Listening to these songs over and over again..
  • 311 - Amber
  • Adam Sandler - Forgetful Lucy
  • Ingrid - The Way I am
  • Landon Pigg - Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop
  • Breaking Benjamin - Rain
  • Plain White T's - 1,2,3,4
  • Secondhand Serenade - Your Call
Lying down on my supercozy bed listening to the rhytem of these lagu2-termewek-sepanjang-masa... The lyrics of these songs always know how to open my ears.


Like I felt lonely and come across '1,2,3,4' and sang over the song and suddenly the spirit comes.
you make it easy
it's as easy as one, two, one, two, three, four..
I did sit-up! Dalam rangka mengencangkan perut. Ga nyambung sih emang sama makna lirik lagu ini yg sebenernya.


Like when the 'Rain' smacked the real rain, which is pouring right now, in the heart of rain (emang ada ya..)
rain, rain, go away
come again another day
all the world is waiting for the sun
I thank Breaking Benjamin for making this song. I actually hate rain, wet things dan sebangsanya..


Then 'your call' always reminds me about highschool. Cheesy high school gangsta. Gor@ngel. Secara line nya gor@ngel itu adalah born to love sedangkan gor@six born to fight.
cause I was born to tell you I love you
and I am torn to do what I have to
to make you mine
stay with me tonight

And 'The Way I am' is desperately needed to be happened in my real life!
cause I love you more than I could ever promise
and you take me the way I am

'Forgetful Lucy' always turns out to be my favourite. I love 50 first dates to deathhh! This film always made me cry and smile eventhough I already watched it about a hundred times. And I do adore Drew Barrymore and I totally wanna have bf like Henry Roth :)
the hukilau was the place
where I first saw your face
we liked each other right away
but you didn't remember me the very next day
forgetful Lucy
has got a nica caboosey

Ah ya.. Today is February 17th and last but not least,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NIKEN :)
*hugs*

I dedicate 'Amber' for you, darling :)
whoa, Amber is the color of your energy
whoa, shades of gold displayed naturally
And yes, you used to be a color of my energy. Been reminiscing our laughs, our weekends, our quality time. But I realize that people come and go. Will you go?


Berhubung bagi gw, ucapan dalam bentuk sms tidak terlalu berkesan *bilang aja ga kebangun jam 12 malem*, gw nelpon niken. Tapi bodohnya gw nelpon jam 4 sore which means dia kira gw lupa ultahnya. Padahal gw uda inget dari kemaren2 dan emang iya sih gw baru sadar ini tgl 17 tadi siang karena nge-update foto di blog dan perlu melihat kalender..

Pardon my forgetfulness. Just can't help it.


Enough said.

Have a very good night, people!