May 30, 2009

fucking goddamn person

GOD. I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST HEARD.


I don't really know how to react to this thing.


I HATE YOU. I DO. I REALLY REALLY DO.


I HATE YOU AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT COMES ALONG WITH YOU.

I HATE THE WAY YOU THINK AND BEHAVE.

I HATE THE WAY YOU CAN TALK SWEET AND NICE IN FRONT OF ME.

I HATE THE WAY YOU SPEAK BAD THINGS BEHIND MY INNOCENT TO ONE OF MY FRIENDS.


I SO HATE HYPOCRITES.


I HATE YOU, EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT YOU.

I'VE REALIZED NOW THAT YOU HAVE NEVER TREATED ME AS HOW I SHOULD BE TREATED.

I was foolish to have gone way TOO DEEP into this mess.


YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF MY TEARS. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF MY CARE AND EVEN MY THOUGHTS.


And silly me for thinking that you are a GOOD BOY. I was wrong.

I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO RESPECT YOU AS THE WAY I TRIED TO.

Don't you have even a second just to look at yourself and realize that you're such a jerk bastard?

Really. I'm totally lost in my respects for you.

And I am really sorry to put in the harsh words. No offense.






I.FREAKING.HATE.YOU.ARSEHOLE.