Jun 28, 2011

TOTALLY RANDOM

hoho it's been over 2 months i left this blog without a single post +_+ ahhh kinda regret to not leave any post on May.. Well, I actually miss how productive I was when still in high school. I even ever posted 3 posts in a day. hoho.. Entah nganggur apa karena suka nulis. Well, I love writing, but English Department force me to write in every single of assignments, exams, quizzes, and they were breathtaking at first tapi lama kelamaan enek juga disuruh nulis terus.. and the hardest part is reading. I used to love reading.. read everything, everywhere and everytime. As you guess, university changes everything. I hate reading, especially read handouts full with ENGLISH texts in every single inch of the book. It becomes pain in my ass lately T.T this last 4 days actually.. I study harder for the first two days for exam. American Studies, Comparative Literature, and Semantics made me read about hundred pages of ENGLISH texts. Oemjihhhhh.. Back off. No campus drama tonight.

These past 2 months have been an immensely busy months for me.. Bulan April, Mei jadi bulan sibuk di PMK. Nyiapin regenerasi, dari scanning calon ketua baru, calon pengurus baru, teknisnya camp regenerasi, pembekalannya, ribet2nya jadi nyipain acara regenerasi *haha gw kesampean jadi anak acara di kepanitiaan camp reg*, dan lain lain lain lain yang berujung I am no longer become head of PMK Efod FIB. Tongkat estafet kepemimpinan sudah ada di tangannya Natan :) what was on camp reg? I am not in the mood in talking it.



I'm in the mood of LOVE. haha cheesy.. Today, June 28th 2011, is our 7th monthlyversary :) hahahahahha akhirnya nyampe di angka 7, my favorite number.





........................................................................................................ I lost words to write +_+








There is no happier thing than loving and being loved AND forgiving and being forgiven.







Nighty night.